FAIRCHILD Explosion Proof Moisture Resistant I/P Pressure Transducer (TXI7850)
- 18 available output ranges
- Accuracy as low as 0.15%
- Moisture Resistant.
- Field selectable outputs in three pressure ranges.
- Field reversible feature.
- Does not contain copper-based metals.
- Optional version approved for use with Natural Gas or Industrial Methane supply media.
- Explosion-proof NEMA 4X, IP65, Type 4 enclosure.
- Canadian Registration Numbers (CRN) certifications.
- FM, CSA and ATEX approvals
- Tremendous versatility for application design
- High precision reliable operation
- Well suited for handling moist supply air.
- Easily matches final control element requirements.
- Provides output directly or inversely proportional to input signal.
- Designed for use with natural gas and corrosive media.
- Approved for use with Natural Gas or Industrial Methane the supply media.
- Allows for outdoor and indoor installations.
- May be used in all territories and provinces.
- Carries Global approval for Intrinsic Safety and Hazardous Location operation.
Fairchild’s TXI7850 operates under the same basic principles as the TXI7800, yet improves upon the design. By encapsulating and otherwise protecting the critical components, Fairchild designed the Explosion proof TXI7850 I/P transducer to be highly resistant to moisture within the supply air lines. Available in both standard and extended range configurations, the TXI7850 delivers vibration, shock and moisture resistance in output pressures up to 0-120 psi [0-8.0 BAR], (0-800 kPa). It carries full Agency Approvals, including FM, CSA and ATEX certifications. I/P Pressure Transducer, I/P Pressure converter.